Kale Salad Bowl
I am so excited to share this delicious recipe with you all. It is a healthy, delicious, colorful dish that will take your taste buds to a whole new level. And it's easy peasy to make. While I would love to take credit for coming up with this glorious concoction I have to give all the credit to my Mom. She came up with this recipe on a whim and I knew immediately that I wanted to share with you all. So march straight to your kitchen and whip up this deliciousness. Not only will your taste buds love you but your body will love you too. Also, I want to remind you to be creative! If you have other veggies in your house try using those too. I'm sure squash/zucchini would be delicious or even spinach. Possibly eggplant or even Brussel sprouts! But do not leave out the ginger in the recipe as it plays a significant role. Not only does it bring a level of spice and brightness to the dish; ginger is also an anti-inflammatory food. So if you are struggling with inflammation try to add ginger to your food as much as possible.
I hope your taste buds are ready for what's coming for them!! Happy Cooking!
Thought! Keen to redesign the bland feel with my trusty page. Reactions concerning the appearance of http://dictation.site? Actually a competent transcription software review site if ever wanted inside the general Alberta area. Make an opinion. Thx!
Kale Salad Bowl-If you are looking for a quick and healthy meal then this is for you! It also happens to be gluten, dairy and soy free!
Servings 2 people
- 6baby bella mushrooms chopped coarsely
- 1 med.carrot thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mrs Dash Extra Spicy seasoning blend to your taste
- 1 cup cooked rice or quinoa I used quinoa and my Mom used rice.
- 3 cups kale mix ours had kale, broccoli, cabbage, chicory
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp Craisins
- Greek salad dressing
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium skillet on medium high. Add the ginger then the carrots and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Finally add the red peppers and Mrs Dash extra spicy seasoning. Saute 1 more minute and set aside.
To assemble the salad
- Place everything in a bowl and drizzle with greek salad dressing. Toss together and voila!
Kudos readers! I personally messaged a pal that we would critique their capable bathroom renovation service in Burlingtons, http://www.thephoenixdesigngroup.com for an upcoming posting. Any time you're shopping to find an interior renovator located in the Ontario area, they certainly would be exceptional.
Oh, I really should state the basic idea for this unique piece was generously given by Omesh at Green planet excavation. Certainly a magnificent excavation companys. We really admire a smart concept!
http://macneilsmotel.com - Amongst my favorites.
Posted in Cleaning Services Post Date 12/25/2016